This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Our Core Business:
V-Cult is a high-end and performance-driven VR studio based in Lille, France. We create immersive experiences to enhance brand storytelling and provide decision-making tools to boost marketing performance and solve critical business challenges such as skills training.
We are also the team behind Beloola, the very first fully web-based immersive platform to connect like-minded people. This project lead us to create a cutting-edge, proprietary and native 3D web graphic engine. Beloola was then brought to WebVR in 2015 while our team was part of Silicon Valley's blockchain & VR startup accelerator program Boost VC.
- WebVR for onboarding and training of luxury brand employees and ambassadors - Moët Hennessy: VR Journey, a WebVR experience to train MH employees and help them better mastering the storytelling of the luxurious wine & spirits "maisons" (see the demo)
- Interactive 3D web-to-store - Decathlon: Interactive 3D web experience on the e-commerce site to showcase Quechua's new range of tents Fresh & Black (see the demo)
- Immersive fashion brand storytelling - Etam: WebVR experience to relive Etam Live Show's lingerie défilé at Paris Fashion Week 2016 (try the experience)
- Real estate walkthroughs - Nacarat (Rabot Dutilleul Construction): a collaborative experience mixing 3D VR walkthroughs on HTC Vive synchronized in real time with touchscreen interfaces dedicated to interior decoration customisation (see the demo)
- Designing retail stores in VR - E.Leclerc: design and walkthrough of French retailer E.Leclerc's new concept store Jouet on HTC Vive (see the demo)
- Ernst & Young's Entrepreneur of the Year Award - Disruptive Strategy (France, 2017)
- LVMH Innovation Award - Public Prize @ VivaTechnology (Paris, France - June 2017)
- SLUSH100 nominee (Helsinki, Finland - November 2016)
Our Social Media
Location and contact details